- Melissa Holloway, President
- Kara Hall, Vice-President
- Rosa Mahand, Treasurer
- Maeve Bauserman, Secretary
- Matushka Patricia Whiteford
- Matushka Genevieve Companik
- Eleanor Wandke
- Elizabeth Whiteford
- Maintenance of the Church building, both during the divine services and apart from them; care for the vestry; and the adornment of the church.
- Visitation of the sick; inquiry into the cases of those in need and aid thereto; visitation of prisons and aid for the imprisoned.
- Visitation of the dying and informing the priest of such cases; reading the services over the dying; moral support for the families of the dying and care for them.
- Concern for the unbaptized and the unwed; bringing them to the church, that the Holy Mysteries may be performed over them;
- To aid, with all the means at their disposal, schools for children within the parish.
- Collection of materials and funds, in accordance with subscription lists distributed by the parish council, signed by the pastor: for the needs of the church (this is done outside the times appointed for the divine services), for the sick, the poor, invalids, etc.
- To help the church’s Warden (starosta) in acquiring and distributing religious and liturgical literature, etc.